We thought it would be fun to do a “Sound of Music” graphic to announce our music line-up. (See music line-up below.)
Then we realized we needed to remind you that we’ll be offering Polyface Farm turkeys.
(In case you wondered…)
LOCAL MUSIC SCHEDULE
Our parlor will soon feature:
- Sat. Nov. 12 – Melissa Mesko w/ Toby Thomas
- Sat. Nov. 19 – Out Cold w/ Ms. Lucy
- Sat. Nov. 26 – After a Thousand
- Fri. Dec. 2 - Lola Mullen
- Sat. Dec. 3 – Melissa Mesko w/ Toby Thomas
- Fri. Dec. 9 – Franklin County Band
- Sat. Dec. 10 – Mother’s Shillelagh
- Fri. Dec. 16 – After a Thousand (holiday performance)
- Sat. Dec. 17 – Steve & Karen Gallagher
- Fri. Dec. 23 – Three Guys w/ Notes
- Sat. Dec. 24 – closed
- Fri. Dec. 30 – TBD
- Sat. Dec. 31 – private party
Don’t forget Wednesdays! Musician Danny Dolinger hosts “Speak Easy” a weekly eclectic mix of music featuring local and visiting musicians. It happens every Wednesday starting at 6pm…
POLYFACE FARM TURKEYS
Drop by the shop to order a Polyface Farm turkey for Thanksgiving! There are a limited number available. We are offering FREE DELIVERY within the city limits again this year.
(No, we will not be wearing clothes made of old curtains when we deliver your turkey…)
A stop at George Bowers would’ve solved this:
Captain von Trapp: Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of… indigestion?